Boxx helps companies unburden their employees and accompanying family members with hands-on relocation support. These services are delivered in line with each client’s own policies while adhering to existing processes. When providing relocation services, it is essential to provide the support that best fits the needs of the employee and family in line with local requirements and circumstances.
Boxx’s global Frame partner network is carefully selected to offer the best services in each location and for each relocation service.
We assist with various relocation services, such as:
- Pre-orientation trips to the work location;
- Permanent or temporary housing assistance;
- Household goods removal (international and domestic);
- Furniture rental and storage;
- Language and culture training;
- Schooling advice and (international) school search support;
- Local registrations and opening bank accounts;
- Settling-in support;
- Medical examinations and vaccinations;
- Spousal support;
- Travel assistance (ticket itinerary, car rental); and
- Pet transport.
Boxx will appoint global Frame network partners to assist the employee with all required practical arrangements. The assignment management consultants will remain your employee’s single point of coordination throughout the entire process. In a departure briefing, we will inform the employee of the steps to be taken and required actions before and after arriving in the host country.
With our expertise in coordinating relocation services around the world, we ensure a seamless relocation process. This means your employee’s involvement is minimal and they can fully focus on their new role in the host country.