Adaptability of families and assistance from the employer for families of expat employees are of great importance when a family (temporarily) moves abroad for an assignment. A well-thought-out plan is required...
- (07/12/2020) – Does the COVID-19 crisis have impact on your international 2020 payroll?
- (03/09/2020) – Tax Agreements and Social Security tolerance extended until December 31, 2020
- (13/08/2020) – U.S. national interest exceptions for certain H-1B and L-1 employees
- (27/07/2020) – National interest exceptions for certain business travellers to the U.S.
- (24/06/2020) – Policy
- (03/06/2020) – Removal of household goods
- (27/05/2020) – Income requirements and reduction of the working hours or taking unpaid leave (NL)
- (19/05/2020) – International health insurance
- (08/05/2020) – Housing situation
- (23/04/2020) – US Visa Waiver Programme travellers
- (17/04/2020) – Notification obligation to the IND (NL)
- (14/04/2020) – Assignment durations
Every modern business depends on adequate digital processes. We understand that and we support your way of working with fast and simple automated processes for expats, as we have done since the beginning. The processes insure that we can communicate...